Every Friday 7pm – 8:30pm
Our vision is to create spaces where young people can thrive. We are an authentic and passionate community dedicated to following Jesus. If you’re aged 11-18 (school years 6-13), we’d love for you to get involved.
Coming up this term: Youth Alpha: an interactive series exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
How does Alpha work?
Youth Alpha is run over 9 weeks with a day away. In each session you eat food, watch a talk, and discuss questions in small groups – click the picture
- Food has a way of bringing people together and building community. So even if it’s a light snack, sweets or a full meal, Alpha always starts with food.
- The talks tackle core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective. There are 9 weekly episodes and extra episodes for the Alpha Day Away. Each episode averages 23 minutes in length.
- Throughout each episode, there are three discussion breaks. These breaks give everyone a chance to share thoughts and ideas in small groups without fear of being corrected or judged.
- Along the way there are opportunities to experience worship through music and moments for prayer.
- All of this is done in a fun environment where anyone is welcome.
For more information contact Emma on: email@example.com