The original organ, positioned in the sanctuary, was built by J. W. Walker & Sons shortly after the completion of the church (c. 1860). It was then enlarged and provided with new tubular pneumatic action by William Hill & Son (c. 1905). Due to structural defects harming the underfloor pneumatic tubing, the instrument was taken out of commission in 1989. The pipe work is still in place, but the console and action has been removed.
A new instrument, a two manual, tracker-action pipe organ built by Roger Pulham of Suffolk was installed in 2004, and is positioned at the West end of the church so that sound speaks directly into the main nave. The stop list is as follows: